Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Nellie needs some new clothes!

  1. #1
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar
    I really wish AG would get some new things out for Nellie. Her wardrobe is so small. I use Sam's clothing for her, but it would be nice if she had some more of her own things, don't you think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you Jenny.

    I would like for Nellie to have a basic outfit and a summer outfit. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nellies current wardrobe is too frilly and " rich girl" . None of her clothes could be worn to school, to the settlement house or for play.
    I hope that AG will not forget about her.

  4. #4
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Nellie should have a dress from when she was working in the factoreis and being a servent girl, a summer dress, a birthday dress, and defiantly a st. patricks day dress.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And a Irish Step Dancing outfit or something like that.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree! I love Nellie's meet dress, but it's more like something you would dress her in for church or some special occasion. Even Samantha has some more "conservative" dresses for play and school. Don't forget her, AG! She's becoming one of my favorites too! (don't tell the others, I love all my girls. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Smile

    I'd love to see something in brown frankly, it seems a more Nellie color. That and red, very dark red. Also she'd have a black dress, certainly, from when her parents died. It would have been given to her by her family's employers. Maybe its just because I go through goth phases, but I'd love to see some black in the collection. Not only is it just a pretty color, but its also historically accurate for Nellie's situation.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you guys 100%. Nellie needs more outfits! I'd love to see a summer outfit for her.

  9. #9
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I'm not even sure what I really want for her. I just want SOMETHING. She is one of my very favorites.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! I think we've all said before how much we want a work dress for Nellie. She just won't be "full Nellie" until she has a work dress. Does she do much work after she's adopted? Does her wardrobe change in the books? Even if she hates the dress because it reminds her of a difficult time, she can always stuff it in an old trunk. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Julia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •